Saturday, April 6, 2013

Game Product Review - Annals of the Drunken Wizard: Critical Hit-Exchanging Weapon Special Abilities


It's not 1920s related, but I have my first real product review up over at RPGNow. It's for a game supplement designed for the Pathfinder RPG. Please, go take a look if you have a moment. And if you enjoy Pathfinder, or even Dungeons and Dragons, maybe consider the product. (And yes, I did get a copy to review, just so you know.) I'm a little excited because not only is it a really fun supplement, but I also get a thank-you mention in it for having looked it over and giving my input on the thing while Bradley was finishing it up. Look for Tryllyam on the first page, which will link back to here. This is the first time I've ever gotten onto the thank-you page of someone's work and it left me a little giddy.

Here's a link to the product in question. http://www.rpgnow.com/product/113158/Annals-of-the-Drunken-Wizard%3A-Critical-Hit-Exchanging-Weapon-Special-Abilities-%5BPFRPG%5D?term=drunken+wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment