Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Running Behind

I'm terribly sorry to be running two weeks behind in the current story's posts, but the editing has been some of the most intensive that I've ever had to do. I have the next installment ready to go up and am hoping to finish up the editing of this current story by the end of the week. This piece has truly been a case of "just get it down". Nearly ever sentence seems to need work, even if it's only fixing the verb tense. After this, getting back to my novel should be easy.

Anyhoo, look for a new post this weekend. And in the meantime, here's a fun little link for 5 Speakeasy Cocktails...And Their Shady Pasts for you to enjoy. After all, this story may very well drive me to drink, which I don't often do.

Tanqueray Southside - I think Bridgette would have enjoyed this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment