Monday, September 2, 2013

Change in Posting

I'm so sorry everyone, but life has totally gotten the better of me in the last couple of months - something some of you might have guessed just from the intermittent posting since the end of June. Or was it July?

Lilly Mathilda and Rosie
As you can see, I have plenty of good company while I work. Just please try to ignore all of the cords on the floor. They have to be so stretched out to put the desk lamp where I want/need it.
 
Anyway, we're also hitting the time of the year when a lot of other writing projects have to take precedent. Llewellyn Publications is due about $1000 dollars worth of my writing and I do my best to try and make it worth both the money and their readers' time. The first article was due last month and the next two are due in early October. And somewhere I need to research and plan for the mythology book I'm planning on writing this November. Toss in the kids getting back to school and three birthdays in two months, and well, you can see where this is going.

I debated just going on hiatus until the beginning of October and then re-evaluating, but that didn't sound like fun. AND it would give me an excuse to just be lazy and stop altogether, which, honestly, I don't want to do. I LIKE sharing our stories with you and I appreciate that you stick it out through the rough spots while Bridgette finds her voice and I figure out a good balance between dialog and not dialog.

So, what I'm going to do instead is just post once month during my break. I'm aiming for the first Saturday of each month, which should be quite do-able even with the other writing. Hopefully you'll stick with me during this time. I actually had 118 visitors last month! Thank you all so much!

And if you want to give me more encouragement, leave me a comment or two on occasion. They really do make us bloggers a little bit happier!

Warmest Regards,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment